Friday, December 9, 2011

Hey, Its Abby.  I've been spending the day editing the first real episode of MIND FREAK and cleaning my basement during render/export times.  While I was down there my friend from California called me and we started talking about accordions and whether or not it's appropriate to shower while on the phone.  It made me remember that we already have a trailer for MIND FREAK, although the trailer is really just us chillin in my basement.  Regardless, it's part of MIND FREAK so it should be posted on the MIND FREAK blog.


The real MIND FREAK is mostly going to be filmed outside of my basement.  We will have special guests though who we will interview and then let them play a song or preform for us and the audiences at home.

XOXO!!!!

-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment