Tuesday, December 13, 2011



HAILEY CHOI just blew my mind by sending me these posters she made without me even asking her to!!  Asian shit.. cats.. accordions..  Somebody is gettin a lil kissy wissy next time i see them!  I can't even believe how much support and help we've been getting over the past few days.  Ryanne and I laid out a real outline for the first episode, too.  We're takin real strides towards completion!  Christmas break is gonna be the perfect time to film as much shit as possible.  Hopefully by next month we'll have at least 2, if not 3 episodes done. 

If anybody is wondering about time frame, lemme tell ya whassup:  We want to release MIND FREAK on a monthly or possibly bi-monthly time frame.  The show will definitely be on the internet but we are also looking into places to premier each episode.  We also wanna throw mind freak parties that showcase all the people involved. 

Oh, ALSO, really excited for this:  COYOTE CLEAN UP is gonna be making us our outro/credits song!!!  I love CJ.  I can't wait to hear his dreamy voice.


XOXO

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment